Life sciences companies are facing unprecedented change which is significantly impacting existing business models. In our Podcast Series „The New World of Life Sciences” Günter Kloucek and Arne Buthmann discuss key trends and their implications for the industry as well as key imperatives for business model innovation.
Tune in for our fourth episode: From rigid & risk averse to agile & experimental
In this episode Günter and Arne talk about:
- The pace of change and disruption
- Transformation and adaption of new business models
- 6 levers to make a company more agile
- Experimental and adaptive behaviors
- Agility and appropriate risk-taking behavior vs. the increasing complexity of regulatory compliance
- The increasing interdependence between the players in the health care sector
- Balancing medical, economic and ethical considerations in the decision-making process
Also available as Audio Podcast
and on Spotify
Here you can find Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3.
About the Authors
Arne Buthmann is a Partner at OXYGY. He has helped Pharma and Medical Device clients improve their operating model and reimagine their business model for 20+ years. Much Arne’s change management, organization design and process improvement experience are in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Quality, Human Resources, Finance and IT.
Günter Kloucek is a Director at OXYGY. Prior to consulting, Günter was the General Manager of Takeda Germany. He has more than 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and held operating company responsibility as well as led corporate functions including business strategy.