We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the OXYGY Management Consulting team in the New Jersey / New York area.
What you will do
As a Senior Consultant, you will help senior executives who want to fundamentally change the way they work. The focus of this role is to play a leading role in client projects for your projects, with support of the extended family of Valeocon’s experienced consultants, as you co-develop solutions with clients for complex problems that pose internal challenges. Often, you will act as a solo explorer into our clients’ worlds and help them map and follow a path out of current difficulties.
In addition, you will help with business development by helping Partners with their sales activities and generate organic growth by developing strong client relationships.
Finally, you will contribute to internal firm-building activities as we execute on our own growth strategy, such as developing thought leadership or internal training.
Who we are looking for: Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with at least 6+ years of experience, with at least 3 of those years at a management consulting company. They must have experience leading projects and teams with minimal support from leadership, and direct experience leading capability development, organization development, change management, and/or process transformations.
Ideally this candidate has considerable experience working directly in or as an external consultant for Life Sciences industry companies, particularly on the Commercial side (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Ops, Patient Services, Medical Affairs).
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree, and would prefer someone with an MBA or a Master’s Degree.
Who we are looking for: Competencies
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator – you can effectively communicate complex ideas through verbal and written channels
- An active listener – you can both help people clarify their thinking and generate insights from conversation
- An amazing presenter – you can explain complicated issues to a room of executives with competing priorities
- A fantastic facilitator – you can help a group of people with their own goals accomplish difficult goals and get aligned
- An excellent networker – you make and maintain connections through your work
- A trusted advisor – you pursue your clients’ best interests – and they know it
- A team player – you promote a friendly climate, high morale, and a spirit of cooperation
What we offer
We offer the full package, but we go beyond in a few ways:
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Full medical benefits with no monthly premium
- Company contributions to your 401(k) with no vesting period
- Annual global company conference
What you will need to do
- Be within commuting distance of Montclair, NJ (where we keep our office)
- Be willing to travel up to 70% (it comes and goes based on client project)
- Be legally permitted to work within the U.S.
- Share your resume and cover letter with us, please
What we will do
Get back to you within 5-7 business days with an email or quick phone call concerning your candidacy and any next steps, such as availability for a full phone screen or in-person interview