We are looking for several highly motivated, responsive, and emotionally intelligent independent professionals to work alongside the OXYGY US Team in senior consultant, senior manager, and director-level positions.
In a rapidly changing business environment, we thrive on agility, transformation, and innovation. OXYGY’s mission is to help clients transform and build the capabilities to thrive in a volatile world. At OXYGY, we are recognized for bringing together leading business advisors around market-leading solutions and empowering the companies of the future.
We are looking for several highly motivated, responsive, and emotionally intelligent independent professionals to work alongside the OXYGY US Team in senior consultant, senior manager, and director-level positions. The OXYGY team in the US is a dedicated group of highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals focused on rapidly scaling our market and adding value to our rich network of US leaders of global companies.
As a Freelance Associate, you bring expertise, sound judgment, and excellent interpersonal skills to each engagement. You are known for your collaborative spirit, your ability to build trust, your authenticity, and your ability to deliver sustainable results. You believe in the OXYGY consulting model, which focuses on a “Co-Co-Co” approach where we co-discover, co-design, and co-deliver alongside our colleagues and our clients. You are partnering with OXYGY because you see the value in working with a team and expanding into new opportunities, while maintaining your own flexibility, independence, and personal network.
We see associates as part of the OXYGY family, including you in our team activities and events, professional development, and working side-by-side on engagements as a one team serving the client needs together. We welcome the opportunity to pitch projects together and to share in the benefits that come from opening new doors together.
The Freelance Associate position is virtual, but with a preference for associates located near major metropolitan areas, particularly Chicago, Boston, or New York.
OXYGY is a dynamic, global management consulting firm focused on providing its people with a truly collaborative, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment as we serve our clients’ best interests. We deliver improved business results for our clients like Novartis, L’Oréal, H&M, Takeda, and J&J by helping leaders and teams to develop new capabilities, increase organizational agility, or execute on strategy.
OXYGY US Talent Value Proposition
We attract and retain a dynamic US team of internal and freelance associates via a flexible, virtual-first work environment with supportive management, dynamic team building, immersive client experiences, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Work in an international and collaborative team environment
- Work directly with senior executives from the
most respected and admired companies.
- Share your industry experience with clients & colleagues
- Inspire and get inspired by sharing new ideas & perspectives
(e.g. become thought leader in certain areas e.g. Life Science, Sustainability, etc.)
- Enjoy a great mix of challenging work across industries
- Transition from a corporate role to an OXYGY consultant role
with our support
- Extend your professional network with like-minded Associates
- Benefit from professional development & knowledge growth
- Enjoy full work flexibility: your choice where, when and how much to work for OXYGY.
- Invest your time and talent in causes that are meaningful to you.
The freelance associate may design, support, or deliver client engagements of different types, all depending on the freelancer’s skills and interests. Engagements could include delivering workshops, coaching leaders, advising on strategy, building team or leadership capabilities around new tools or ways of working, managing change and communications programs, designing and deploying new business models, or enhancing go-to-market readiness.
As a freelance associate, you may engage executives, senior leaders, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders, acting as a trusted client advisor with a deep and strategic understanding of client needs. You will also work with the internal OXYGY team, which is a mix of young professionals, senior managers, directors, and partners. It will be important to nurture these relationships, staying abreast of new opportunities, and developing your personal brand within the company. You will need to actively communicate with the OXYGY team to work together to resolve issues and meet client needs. You may also manage peers and more junior resources on projects as appropriate.
As part of the OXYGY team in the US, you will play a critical role in the region’s growth into a global center of excellence in transformation enablement – enabling ambitious growth by building new capabilities, adapting to change, and adopting new tools and ways of working. You can expect to work on the forefront of business model innovation, bringing strategy to life by guiding leadership and their people to become active participants in new business models.
What we are looking for: Qualifications
OXYGY US Freelance Associates come with a variety of backgrounds, areas of expertise, and levels of experience. You should demonstrate solid experience leading projects and teams with minimal supervision, and direct experience leading capability development, organization development, change management, and/or process transformations.
Ideally you have considerable experience working directly in or as an external consultant in one of two industries:
- Life Sciences, particularly on the Commercial side (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Ops, Patient Services, Medical Affairs).
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods, particularly in areas of process design or improvement, supply chain innovation, or data and digital
What we are looking for: Competencies
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator – you can effectively communicate complex ideas through verbal and written channels
- An active listener – you can both help people clarify their thinking and generate insights from conversation
- An amazing presenter – you can explain complicated issues to a room of executives with competing priorities
- A fantastic facilitator – you can help a group of people with their own goals accomplish difficult goals and get aligned
- An excellent networker – you make and maintain connections through your work
- A trusted advisor – you pursue your clients’ best interests – and they know it
- A team player – you promote a friendly climate, high morale, and a spirit of cooperation
What we offer
We offer the full package, but we go beyond in a few ways:
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Full medical benefits with no monthly premium
- Company contributions to your 401(k) with no vesting period
- Annual global company conference
What you will need to do
- Be within commuting distance of Montclair, NJ (where we keep our office)
- Be willing to travel up to 70% (it comes and goes based on client project)
- Be legally permitted to work within the U.S.
- Share your resume and cover letter with us, please
What we will do
Get back to you within 5-7 business days with an email or quick phone call concerning your candidacy and any next steps, such as availability for a full phone screen or in-person interview