We are looking for a Digital Transformation Management Analyst to join the OXYGY Management Consulting team in the New Jersey area.
Digital Transformation Management Analyst
What you will do
As a Digital Transformation Management Analyst, you will support Senior Consultants in developing and implementing clients’ data and digital transformation operating model. Develop respective transformation capabilities in collaboration with our clients’ in-house business stakeholders and IT management. Support development and implementation of client change management strategy. Job duties include:
- Analysis of client business processes and systems, and current operating model in various departments such as Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Identify opportunities, and develop and propose overall strategy and approach to data and digital transformation of current operating model to client senior management. Create presentations and diagrams in support of enhancement projects/initiatives.
- Support client digital transformation teams working with a cross-section of stakeholders, advocating for best available IT technology solutions.
- Lead respective change management planning and implementation of the programs, supervising team of business analysts.
- Ensure that data and digital transformation approach is compliant to internal and external data security requirements.
- Develop Project Management Plans including establishing project timelines and schedules, managing development and reporting on progress through the project lifecycle.
- Oversee client data and digital transformation programs and ensure plans are executed as consulted.
- Create training strategy and rollout approach for new IT systems as part of the digital transformation.
- Lead the implementation, training, and rollout of new solutions.
- Build client capabilities by developing adequate training tools for client’s organizational and departmental development of digital capabilities.
- Train client organization to deliver required trainings and facilitate workshops, with focus on virtual and hybrid delivery models using latest remote facilitation technology.
- Provide timely status updates and reporting of digital transformation and change management programs to Senior Consultants, client IT Management and key business users.
Who we are looking for: Experience and Qualifications
2 years of experience in IT Management or related + experience with Change Management, facilitating technical training in hybrid working environments, and budgeting + Bachelor’s degree, or educ. Equiv., in Business Management or related.
What we offer
We offer the full package, but we go beyond in a few ways:
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Full medical benefits with no monthly premium
- Company contributions to your 401(k) with no vesting period
What you will need to do
- Be within commuting distance of Montclair, NJ (where we keep our office)
- Be legally permitted to work within the U.S.
- Share your resume and cover letter with us.
Please mail your resume and cover letter to: Oxygy Inc., Attn: Joanna Cowan, HR Director, 353 Bloomfield Ave., Montclair, NJ 07042
What we will do
Get back to you within 5-7 business days with an email or quick phone call concerning your candidacy and any next steps, such as availability for a full phone screen or in-person interview