My background is in Chemistry and Drug Discovery. Prior to joining OXYGY, I worked in the Pharmaceutical industry as a research chemist with a startup drug development company. Through both my academic background and my career, I have gained experience in top-class interdisciplinary and multi-cultural research environments. My passion is bringing clarity and structure to multi-faceted problems, deriving insights that spark creative, practical, sustainable solutions. My consulting work focuses on facilitating cross-disciplinary collaborations to tackle novel business and technical challenges.
My Areas of Expertise: Change and project management, sustainability strategy and innovation, capability building, digital transformation
My Sector Focus: Life Sciences, Fashion & Retail
My Education: MRes Drug Discovery and Development at Imperial College London, BSc (Honours) Chemistry at National University of Ireland, Galway
Project Management: Supported design and development of client surveys across multiple sectors, managing project plans and team member contributions, conducting survey analysis and preparing stakeholder reports.
Sustainability: A member of OXYGY’s Sustainability Working Group, involved in several international client and internal projects in the area of sustainability:
- Facilitating a multi-company, cross-sectoral innovation project
- Supporting business development of OXYGY’s Sustainability Practice
Organization design and change management:
- Supported a re-branding and organization change project in the Pharma industry
- Developed and facilitated a change management capability academy for a client in the Tech industry
Digital Transformation: Supporting the drug development function of a pharma company through a design journey for the development and implementation of digitalisation roadmaps
- Supported development and facilitation of capability academies for a Pharma client
- Supported development and facilitation of sales excellence courses for a Tech client
Innovation: Co-designed and facilitated a consortium of industry leaders through a design journey to reinvent the fashion and retail industry, from finding common ground, to identifying industry paradigms, to exploring unmet stakeholder needs through ideation to creating prototype solutions.