Challanges and tasks
A leading global pharmaceutical company wanted to utilize the potential of new Data & Digital technologies (such as AI) to shape the future of pharma development.
Many initiatives had already been kicked off which had lacked a common vision and the alignment necessary to create synergies and compatibility of solutions. Consequently, the goals were to:
- Define a common vision and a roadmap together with the leadership team, all departments and functions
- Overcome fundamental issues of unstructured data, data accessibility, reluctance to change (by part of the staff)
We employed a design thinking & agility-driven approach of design sprints to engage X-departmental teams from Business & IT to develop well aligned roadmaps that:
- Ensure enablement of data driven technologies
- Practically drive forward the most powerful use cases
Outcomes and value created
A comprehensive and inspiring vision & roadmap that:
- Ensures the realization of most promising use cases with the highest business value,
- Supports and encourages local & departmental initiatives, and
- Creates the necessary alignment & standards needed to create powerful synergies
High level of engagement & inspiration among key stakeholders
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.