Challenges and tasks
A global pharma company faced number of challenges with its Healthcare Professionals engagement-related processes:
- Several internal audit findings had confirmed the high level of risk for errors and incompleteness in a largely manual process; and
- Previous efforts to automate the process had failed due to the challenge of integrating different expectations from different countries and functions.
Outcomes and value created
Redesigned target processes and prepared processes for the further automation.
A number of potential process risks were addressed, and efficiency drivers were created by:
- clarifying roles & responsibilities
- defining IT business requirements
- performing implementation planning
- integrating expectations of user and stakeholder from various countries and jurisdictions
- reducing effort and increasing ease of use while achieving 100% completeness and accuracy
We reached unexpectedly high level of consensus around the new process, as well as a clear “go” on decision-maker level.
Following the great success of this first phase, the client asked us to support the implementation phase as well.
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.