Challenges and tasks
The local affiliate of a global leading pharma company, aspiring to develop the best customer expericence in HCP engagements fully compliant to the new anti-corruption law:
- Set up processes, actions and guidelines to design and deliver changes in its compliance culture;
- Engage staff to transform a regulatory challenge into an opportunity and get ahead of the competition with innovative breakthrough solutions for HCP engagement;
- Identify ways to comply with newly implemented regulation and establish guidelines, which work for both business and compliance.
- Understand and analyse expectations and goals of all stakeholders
- Clarify and make transparent goals and purpose of changes
- Define crystal clear rules of what to do (and what not to do) with HCPs
Outcomes and value created
Converted a new regulatory lamination into a driver of innovation with:
- Clarified purpose of the new rules and establishing guidelines
- Simplified and fast-tracked compliance approval process for compliant standard events
- Defined a simple process to design new innovative events with early involvement of legal and compliance
- Piloted innovative, effective and compliant processes for new types of events and for cooperation with HCPs
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.