Engage key sceptics and opinion leaders in the solution development co-discovery and co-design, in particular in relation to:
- the process and data elements to maximize the value of each process, keeping in mind the overall integrated process; and
- the end-to-end sales process, from identifying opportunities to winning and maximizing the value of new contracts, was broken down into logical sub-processes.
Outcomes and value created
A successful $20 million investment into a new CRM software, yielding a 10% increase in sales and $50 million benefit thanks to:
- changing the behavior of notoriously independently minded sales reps
- engagement of key opinion leaders in analyzing and improving their sales activities
- creation of the European network that openly share proven practices and discovering more commonalities than differences
- alignment on a common process that not only solved local challenges e.g., tendering, but developed blueprints that each country used with minimal adaptation
One seasoned sales rep said after the project was completed, “Through this work, I now really understand what effective selling is all about!”
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.