Challenges and tasks
Our client, a global life science company wanted to speed up data driven innovation while struggling with cumbersome data privacy processes. Our goals were to:
- Make the global data privacy processes simple to use and easy to own, and
- Reinforce data privacy accountability with the business (which was vital for compliant data innovation).
- Applied Design Thinking and Agile Ways of Working to completely re-design key data protection processes
- Supported selection of new IT solution and vendor capable of delivering the new state of the art process
- Project management for implementation
- Change management communication and roll out the process to the new owners
Outcomes and value created
- Simplified process with high usability supported by a new IT tool
- Successful transfer of process ownership from system owner to the business owner, in line with legal accountability
- Increased risk awareness among decision makers, who appreciated the higher levels of understanding and transparency
As a result – company unlocked potential for data focused innovation agenda.
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.