Challenges and tasks
A pharma company integrated a newly acquired a Gene Therapy business by creating a centre of excellence (COE), supported by a clear value proposition, capabilities and united Leadership Team.
Objectives were to:
- support the integration of a new acquisition,
- define critical success factors and a clear COE identity,
- identify key decisions to be made during integration
- Ensured key insights extraction through SMEs interview design and performance
- Value proposition development framework
- Identifying critical capabilities and integration decisions
Outcomes and value created
OXYGY’s approach ensured a high level of whole leadership team engagement, enabling successfully reaching our commitment to the COE by:
- Assisting the client agree on Value proposition definition for COE
- Defining of Critical success factors of COE and dos and don’ts of COE leadership
- Reviewing and confirming critical capabilities
Get in touch
Has this case study inspired a similar demand in your company or would you like to learn more?
We will be glad to further help you.