Life sciences companies are facing unprecedented change which is significantly impacting existing business models. In our Podcast Series „The New World of Life Sciences” Günter Kloucek and Arne Buthmann discuss key trends and their implications for the industry as well as key imperatives for business model innovation.
Tune in for our second episode: Demonstrating value
In this episode Günter and Arne talk about:
- The move towards outcome-based funding
- The impact of the shift in stakeholder balance of power towards payers and patients
- The implications for the Life Sciences industry
- Managing conflicting needs in a stakeholder centric model
- Changes in customer engagement with the experiences from the Covid-19 crisis
Also available as Audio Podcast
and on Spotify.
Here you can find Episode 1.
About the Authors
Arne Buthmann is a Partner at OXYGY. He has helped Pharma and Medical Device clients improve their operating model and reimagine their business model for 20+ years. Much Arne’s change management, organization design and process improvement experience are in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Quality, Human Resources, Finance and IT.
Günter Kloucek is a Director at OXYGY. Prior to consulting, Günter was the General Manager of Takeda Germany. He has more than 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and held operating company responsibility as well as led corporate functions including business strategy.