We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial young professional to work in our UK team.
Business Analyst Job Description
In a rapidly changing business environment, we thrive on transformation. Our vision is to help organizations turn risks and opportunities into impactful solutions that create sustainable value and support their ambitions for growth. We want to be recognized for bringing together leading business advisors around market-leading solutions, empowering the companies of the future.
We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial young professional to work in our UK team. The team is composed of a group of driven and pragmatic individuals who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and seek to contribute to the growth of OXYGY’s presence in the region. We are responsible for project work with clients, cultivating a networking of clients and contacts, designing, and promoting OXYGY’s consulting offerings and brand for the UK market, and developing internal processes that will help the office grow in size and means.
As part of the OXYGY team in the UK, you will play a critical role in building the region into a global center of excellence for international projects of business transformation – a trusted partner helping industry leaders in their aspirations to bring data and digital to the center of their business models and growth strategies.
How we work
A central pillar of OXYGY’s consulting approach is its collaborative model. Every project will involve a great degree of client-facing work, as we prefer to include our clients every step of the way: exploring the challenge, designing, and implementing the solutions.
At OXYGY, you can expect to accrue considerable experience across the whole spectrum of consulting work: prospecting & selling, preparing projects, executing at a high level, identifying future opportunities, and building up internal business competencies.
As a global firm, we regularly work on projects across several countries and regions. You will regularly work with international clients with colleagues from other OXYGY offices and have the chance to develop meaningful connections with our global community of consulting professionals.
Our Young Professionals Program is an accelerated professional development program designed to provide all Business Analysts with the skills required to become successful and independent management consultants. By the end of the one-year program, you will build the attitude, knowledge, and competencies to successfully navigate the industry and deliver on OXYGY’s service offerings.
The OXYGY Business Analyst must be a self-starter, creative, pragmatic, a team-player, a strong communicator, and have an exceptional ability to manage projects and tasks with limited supervision. The Business Analyst role may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support client projects by developing materials, such as presentations, virtual or in-person workshop activities, documents, and communications
- Analyze and present data, including client and project metrics, feedback surveys, and internal talent activity
- Manage the operational side of virtual and in-person events, such as workshops, team meetings, and client engagement activities
- Support client relationship-building and business development related activities, such as designing and driving BD campaigns, writing proposals, and assisting project pitches
- Manage internal projects, such as the development of new systems, processes, or tools
- Maintain systems and tools for keeping track of client engagements, ongoing projects, talent capabilities and availability
- Manage social media postings for OXYGY in UK, including working with technology owners to post content to the OXYGY website and LinkedIn page
- Coordinate talent processes, including the collection and organization of applications, communications, scheduling of interviews, and record keeping
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong academic record (2:1 equivalent or higher)
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics underpinning them
- A strong aptitude for and/or experience with project management
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- Ability to efficiently summarize and present information in simple, engaging, visual, and creative ways
- Superior aptitude of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database skills)
- Superior communication skills, including in presenting, writing, and data visualization
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks
- The ability to collaborate across and outside the organization to meet client needs
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- An affinity for digital technologies and a desire to learn more about cutting edge technologies and their impact on business decision-making
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and leverage them in creative ways to meet project needs
- Understanding of the management consulting field and a strong desire to pursue a long-term career in consulting
What you will need to do
If you would like to hear more about OXYGY and the role, please use the SEND RESUME button below.
You will need to have the right to work in the United Kingdom (i.e. citizenship, right to remain, pre-settled status, settled status, etc.).
Please keep in mind that applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
What we will do
Get back to you within 5-7 business days with an email or quick phone call concerning your candidacy and any next steps, such as availability for a full phone screen or in-person interview