A graduate of the Columbia University Teachers College Masters Program in Organizational Psychology, my experience is in organizational development, change management and capability building for large for life sciences, consumer goods, mass-media conglomerates and non-profit organizations.
My Areas of Expertise: Change Management, Communications, Organizational Development
My Sector Focus: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Media
My Languages: English, Spanish
My Education: Master’s Degree in Social-Organizational Psychology at the Columbia University, Teachers College
Quantitative Methods for the Social Sciences and Humanities, Harvard University
B.A. in Psychology, Hamilton College
Change Management & Communications:
- Supported the change and comms workstream of program to implement new processes and systems across the US Supply Chain Operations of cosmetics company.
- Lead change management and communications for a global lab digitization initiative within a large pharmaceutical organization.
- Led the design, dispersal, data analysis & change-mapping of employee engagement surveys for multiple large organizations.
- Developed & facilitated numerous change enablement trainings for a multi-national consumer goods organization.
- Developed a skills-based Senior Counselor training system & promotion track for a large non-profit, streamlining the development process & increasing employee engagement.
- Supported the design and implementation of an innovative onboarding process and system for new employees in Operations & Technology for a leading media company.
- Supported the development of a road map for scaling the commercial innovation function for the US operations of a rapidly growing rare disease company